So here we are at the beginning of a new year, and there YOU are, still living in a place that belongs to somebody else. What’s keeping you there?
- You think you can’t afford a mortgage payment. No, it can’t be that…a mortgage might very well be cheaper than rent.
- You think you can’t afford the upkeep, maintenance, or insurance on a home. Well, guess what? You’re already paying for that. When something breaks in your rental and the maintenance man comes to fix it, do you think he works for free? No way! You pay him every month, whether you need him or not. You help your landlord pay for property insurance, too. Landlords aren’t in business to LOSE money!
- You don’t understand the complicated process of buying a house. No, that can’t be it either, when there are so many able professionals ready to guide you every step of the way.
Oh, wait…we bet we know what it is. You want
to own a home, only...
- You have bad credit and you think it's not good enough! This is an important concern, but it’s one that our panel member, certified credit repair specialist Willis Hunt, is ready to help you overcome.
If any of these obstacles are keeping you on the eternal treadmill of renting a place that makes the landlord rich, it’s time to break free!
First Time Home Buyers’ Seminar
You are invited to a free
RMCN Credit Services
1611 Wilmeth Road
McKinney, TX 75069
July 18th, 2015 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
This is an awesome one-stop opportunity to meet face-to-face with a panel of professionals who can help you navigate the challenging terrain that lies between enriching your landlord and owning your own home.
Scheduled speakers for the seminar are:
Here’s what you need to do to get ready for the seminar:
LIKE our Facebook page:
REGISTER for the seminar:
ATTEND the seminar on July 18th:
Then get ready to enjoy all the benefits that come with home ownership!
- Equity building
- Tax advantages
- Stable, predictable monthly payment
- Freedom of choice in customizing the home to your own desires
- Best of all, the security of knowing you’ll never be forced to move.
Register now and we’ll see you on Saturday, July 18, 2015…the day when you’ll take the first step down the road to home ownership.